This is a pre-construction announcement for The SOTA Hotel & Residences, an upcoming mixed-use tower in Sarasota designed by Trepp Developments and Hoyt Architects, with interiors and amenities by Andre Kikoski.
The tower will feature 35 luxury residences with the curated services and amenities of a boutique hotel, showcasing Florida's natural beauty through soft neutral tones. The 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom residences offer a spacious open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide ample natural light. The gourmet kitchen will feature European-style cabinetry, quartz countertops, and high-end Gaggenau appliances.
The ground level will feature distinct lobbies for the hotel and residential sections, while the fifth floor will host reception amenities and hotel-related facilities. The residential condominiums will occupy six floors, starting from the eleventh floor.
The building will also have a 5th-level amenity deck with a resort-style pool, an upscale restaurant and bar, a fitness center, and a private resident massage room. Additionally, there will be a rooftop social lounge and sunset terrace overlooking the city. The SOTA Hotel & Residences offer all the comforts of home with tailored services and amenities, elevating daily living in downtown Sarasota. This is an opportunity to live luxuriously in the heart of Sarasota.
- Address: 1703 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Break Ground: Pre-Construction
- Total Number of Units: 35
- Floors: 16
- Condo Sizes: 1,708 sq. ft. to 2,875 sq. ft.
- Developer: Trepp Developments
- Architectural Design: Hoyt Architects
- Pets Allowed: Breed restrictions.
- Water View: No - City View
- Walk to Five Points Park: 12 minutes
Location of The Sota
- Private residential lobby with mailboxes and package room
- Staffed front desk during standard weekday business hours
- Access to Hotel services
- Private residential elevators with controlled access
- Dedicated residential parking levels
- One assigned parking space for every residence plus valet parking
- Two assigned parking spaces for penthouse residences
- Private Residents' Social Lounge and Sunset Terrace on the 16th floor
- Access to all SOTA Hotel amenities including restaurant and lounge, pool, fitness center and in-home dining services
- Private massage treatment room/li>
- Personal charging privileges at SOTA Hotel food and dining outlets
- Preferred residents’ rate for SOTA Hotel room and event spaces
- 24-hour valet service for residents
- Interior of residences and amenities by Andre Kikoski Architect
- 10′ impact resistant sliding glass doors
- Terraces featuring a contemporary glass railing design
- 10′ volume ceiling heights in typical residences
- Large format porcelain tile throughout the residence
- Gaggenau 36″ frameless induction cooktop
- Gaggenau 36” bottom freezer refrigerator with panel front to match cabinetry
- Bosch 36″ hood with matching cabinet front
- Gaggenau 30″ combination wall convection oven / microwave
- Gaggenau 24″ large capacity dishwasher with panel front to match cabinetry
- Franke 30″ stainless steel under-mount sink
- Designer kitchen faucet with retractable spray attachment
- European-style cabinetry with full overlay doors, full extension, and soft close slides and hinges in Kithcen
- Quartz countertops in Kitchen
The Sota Renderings
Current Listings for The Sota
- List View
- Grid View
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2023. Privacy | Terms & Conditions
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts