The Quay will be a walkable extension of our urban downtown. It will encompass outdoor recreation and entertainment spaces, upscale dining and shopping, and of course a venue for the arts and culture for which Sarasota is so well-known. In addition, the project will incorporate and connect the scenic Multi-Use Recreational Trail (MURT) which currently runs along the Bayfront from Selby Gardens on the south end to Ringling Museum on the north end.
The master developer, GreenPointe will invest upwards of $1 billion to complete the horizontal development and is partnering with other developers for construct the vertical structures. The vision is to be completed by 2025.
- 14-acre Waterfront District adjacent to Downtown
- 475 feet along Quay Harbor, Lagoon connected to Sarasota Bay
- Access to Scenic Multi-Use Recreational Trail (MURT)
- Anchored by Central Quay Waterfront Park
- Approximately 695 Luxury Residential Units
- 189,050 sq ft Chic Retail and Gourmet Dining
- 175 Boutique Hotel Rooms
- 38,922 sq ft office space
Credit: Quay Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota | An 18-level condominium offering 73 luxury residences
- Cordelia by LMC | 12-level, 240 luxury multi-family residences and 13,000 sq ft of retail
- The Historic Belle Haven
- Central Quay
- Quay Harbor
- Quay Sarasota entertainment district and valet
- One Park Sarasota | An 18-level condominium offereing 149 luxury residences
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sarasota Bay
- Bayso Sarasota by KotlerUrban | An 18-level condominium offering 149 luxury residences
The Historic Belle Haven
The Belle Haven is an iconic building for the City of Sarasota. Built in 1926, many living in Sarasota today have a personal connection to its history. Over the years it has served as a hotel, an office, and an apartment building. Local residents can take comfort in knowing that it has been fully restored and preserved- and will remain as an architectural jewel in the heart of the new and trendy Quay Development. The building is currently zoned as Downtown Bayfront (DTB), and as such there are many possibilities for it to be transformed for its new purpose- be it another hotel, professional office, multifamily residential, restaurant, retail, mixed-use, or even a private residence.