Why Work with Us?
As business owners, our own sense of pride, reputation, and ethics come before anything. As such we choose to be personally “hands-on” with you as our client/partner 100% of the time. We have a highly vetted team of professionals that work behind the scenes, but you have us face-to-face with you throughout every detail of the selling process.
What Makes Us Exceptional?
Having grown up and raised our own family here, we are experts with in-depth, encyclopedic market knowledge of Sarasota.
- Educate you about the most current comparables in your neighborhood and advise a listing price.
- Keep you informed of up-to-the minute changes in your local market activity, trends and nuances that may affect your property value.
- Analyze your potential competition.
Whether you are in residence or an absentee owner, we lead the process of preparing your home for sale.
- Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value.
- Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network. (including staging if we deem beneficial)
- Coordinate and manage all vendors.
State-of-the Art Marketing
We combine the best practices of both the traditional and the most leading-edge hi-tech marketing.
- Provide professional quality photography and videography that showcase the lifestyle and best assets of your home.
- Create custom web page for your property to then leverage state-of-the-art social media marketing to reach buyers directly.
- Design campaigns that focus on your property’s strongest attributes tailored to Realtors.
- Showcase your property around the world in over 60 websites that are local to the population and in their native language.
- Using highly tested techniques, optimize the rankings of your property on consumer-facing domestic sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com.
Skilled Negotiation and Advocacy
Negotiation skills and understanding of real estate law are key attributes you need in a Realtor. We have hands-on training from Duke’s MBA program, and over 20 years of knowledge and local experience.
- Advocate for and protect your interests as we represent you to other agents and prospective buyers.
- Inform you about different negotiation tactics and styles to optimize the most positive outcome.
- Ensure to negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing.
What to Expect?
Initial Phone Call
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation. During this call, Lee will briefly understand your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense for the current condition and layout of your home. He will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help us best prepare for our in depth marketing consultation at your home.
Our marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We will answer all of your questions and determine if we are the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 30-60 minutes.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- The ideal timing for your sale.
- Recommended improvements and the home preparation process.
- Our in-depth marketing strategy.
- Strategies for successful negotiation.
- Review of the Seller’s Disclosure document (as required by Florida law) and Exclusive Listing Agreement.