Why Work with Us?
As business owners, our own sense of pride, reputation, and ethics come before anything. As such we choose to be personally “hands-on” with you as our client/partner 100% of the time. We have a highly vetted team of professionals that work behind the scenes, but you have us face-to-face with you throughout every detail of the selling process.
What Makes Us Exceptional?
Having grown up and raised our own family here, we are experts with in-depth, encyclopedic market knowledge of Sarasota.
- Educate you about the most current comparables in your neighborhood and advise a listing price.
- Keep you informed of up-to-the minute changes in your local market activity, trends and nuances that may affect your property value.
- Analyze your potential competition.
Whether you are in residence or an absentee owner, we lead the process of preparing your home for sale.
- Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs that will maximize your home’s value.
- Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network. (including staging if we deem beneficial)
- Coordinate and manage all vendors.
State-of-the Art Marketing
We combine the best practices of both the traditional and the most leading-edge hi-tech marketing.
- Provide professional quality photography and videography that showcase the lifestyle and best assets of your home.
- Create custom web page for your property to then leverage state-of-the-art social media marketing to reach buyers directly.
- Design campaigns that focus on your property’s strongest attributes tailored to Realtors.
- Showcase your property around the world in over 60 websites that are local to the population and in their native language.
- Using highly tested techniques, optimize the rankings of your property on consumer-facing domestic sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com.
Skilled Negotiation and Advocacy
Negotiation skills and understanding of real estate law are key attributes you need in a Realtor. We have hands-on training from Duke’s MBA program, and over 20 years of knowledge and local experience.
- Advocate for and protect your interests as we represent you to other agents and prospective buyers.
- Inform you about different negotiation tactics and styles to optimize the most positive outcome.
- Ensure to negotiate the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing.
What to Expect?
Initial Phone Call
In order to make your marketing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation. During this call, Lee will briefly understand your thoughts, plans, and expectations, and get a sense for the current condition and layout of your home. He will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process. This will help us best prepare for our in depth marketing consultation at your home.
Our marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We will answer all of your questions and determine if we are the right fit for you. This initial meeting time can range from 30-60 minutes.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- The ideal timing for your sale.
- Recommended improvements and the home preparation process.
- Our in-depth marketing strategy.
- Strategies for successful negotiation.
- Review of the Seller’s Disclosure document (as required by Florida law) and Exclusive Listing Agreement.
What Our Clients are Saying
"We sold our downtown condo with the fabulous help of Lee and Lisa Mirman. They provided sound advice about pricing, how to best “show” our beloved condo downtown, and how to streamline the closing. The property sold very quickly, at a price that pleased us (the sellers) and the buyers (we hope!), and they truly went the extra mile. Lisa kept beautiful flowers in the condo (we were out of town) and helped us find a cleaning service so that everything was spotless. I cannot say enough about the special care and deep knowledge about greater Sarasota that the husband-and-wife team – the Mirmans – of Investments In Sarasota provide. We were so fortunate to have such a fabulous experience.
— Sharon Landesman
"Lee and Lisa Mirman are knowledgeable, thorough, dedicated, honest and attentive as realtors. They went beyond the usual “caretaking” as my agents and worked hard on my behalf. They were a pleasure to work with. I have bought and sold many homes over the years and Lee and Lisa have been the best realtors I’ve worked with. I highly recommend their services.
— Dr Sandra Packard
"We had a waterfront house listed on Bird Key. It was a property that I inherited. Built in 1967, it needed a number of cosmetic upgrades. I live hundreds of miles away. Lee and Lisa Mirman not only arranged for the repairs but they kept me and my siblings well informed about the status of the house. The helped negotiate a good price for all cash. I have bought and sold dozens of houses and I have a pretty good feel for the degree of professionalism one encounters in the retail real estate market. I think Lisa and Lee Mirman rank among the best realtors I have ever dealt with. A pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them if you have a property in Sarasota.
— Ross Keeler